Friday, October 10, 2008

Photo Session

I think that these pictures speak for themselves! The boys did wonderful at their photo session yesterday. I had to buy the CD so I could have the copyright on these fun pictures! Now we just need to get a good family picture. I decided we'll do that another day; getting these took long enough for the boys.



My favorite of the two together!
Isn't Nathan's smile soo cute??
We had to work REALLY hard to get this smile!
"What are you doing?"

5 comments:

Katie Kennington said...

Handsome boys you got there? I love the picture of the two of them together in the leaves. What sweethearts!

Gimsbacher Runners said...

Absoutely wonderful. Thanks for putting them on the BLOG.

Dad

Spencer said...

Those are great picturs. Very handsome boys. They definitely got their uncle's good looks :)

Taylor Family said...

Your blog makes me excited to have a boy! What cute picutres...Nathan is so photogenic!

Kourtnie Powell said...

CUTE PICS... I AM GLAD THAT ALL IS WELL...THANKS FOR THE CARDS..WHEN I AM OUT YOUR WAY THIS MONTH I WILL HAVE TO STOP BYE.