Daniel sat next to Nathan in the car and slept most of the time. When he was awake, I think he kept entertained watching Nathan or listening to the movies Nathan watched on the way up there. Nathan loved the portable DVD player that he could hold. I was worried he was going to get car sick, but he didn't. That was a relief.
The highlight of the trip for Nathan was the Kennington Farm. Scott and Nathan went with Casey one afternoon. Nathan got to ride the front loader with Casey and get hay. He also got to ride the 4-wheeler with Dad. And he got to sit on a tractor. So life is good. They also helped with feeding some of the calves. Nathan also liked playing in the sandbox by their house.
For full details of all the fun activities we had while there, see Casey's blog. (link on the right)

These are pumpkins from Katie's garden-- well, minus the cute, smiling "little pumpkin." He's ours. I love his cute smile!!
Here's all the Jackson grand-babies! Elsa really is a cutie, she is crawling everywhere. And Daniel really is smaller than her, although they seem to be the same size in this picture. Just give him a few months to catch up! Katie and I even put all 3 kids in the back seat of the Honda for a ride to the John Deere store. The doors barely closed!


2 comments:
I love the pictures, the one with Daniel with all the pumpkins is great. I'm so glad you got to see Katie and have a nice visit, it makes me happy to see you still like to play together!
What fun!! Thanks for the delicious dinner and pie Sunday.
see you friday.
Post a Comment