Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Daniel!


July 11, 2010
Danny Boy, DJ, "Daniel Richard", Sticky-clicky-climbing-Ricky, this is our little 2-year old! He is ALWAYS on the move- hence he loves balls, trucks, and eating to keep up his energy. He could literally be eating all day if we let him. He is talking like crazy, and Nathan really knows how to get him upset, he likes to call Daniel a "baby-man." Whatever that means! We celebrated his birthday with a basketball cake ( one of my favorite ones I have made!)
Here is Daniel in his favorite outfit almost- he would rather just be NAKED, which we don't like cause he pees everywhere! He is worse than a pet in that respect. Scott has duck taped his diapers on his bum on several nights. We don't like having to guess where he peed on the floor. I hope he grows out of this phase soon, it is stinky!

.















Here are the boys on Daniel's birthday. The 2 big boys had just had their summer buzz cuts.  I love how Andrew doesn't look so sure about the situation!
Daniel opening one of his trucks. This year, he went shopping with Daddy to pick out birthday presents. It was great fun, he loved them in the store and then forgot about them until he unwrapped them a week later. I don't think it would work with Nathan. Nathan has been counting down to his big #5 birthday for 2 months and tells us everyday different ideas of presents he wants!