Saturday, August 28, 2010

One more post- this is for Andrew!

Andrew is an amazing little baby! He is 4 months old, and is so happy and wonderful! THe best part is that he loves to sleep. He mastered falling asleep on his own, and sleeping thru the night- for him the night averages 12 hours! We love it! He figured that out about a month ago. I think the fact that he sucks his thumb really soothes him. He only does it at night, I am all for it at this point! He had his 4 month checkup this week, and weighs in at 18 lbs (95th percentile), 26.5 inches (90th percentile), and his head circumference was 16.7 inches(only the 50th percentile). So he his keeping up with his brothers! He has figured out how to roll tummy to back and back to tummny already. I think he is doing it sooner than either Nathan or Daniel did. We hearing his laugh and seeing him squirm when he is happy.


Nathan loves to make Andrew laugh. He is really good at it too. I think Andrew is going to have beautiful blue eyes like Nathan!


We blessed Andrew July 18th, the day that Scott's parents had their mission homecoming. It was neat to be able to have them there. We did it at their house, and it was a very special and loving blessing from Scott.
This blessing outfit is the one that all of our boys have worn. It was a little snug for Andrew- I think he is the oldest one that has worn it. Scott always humors me and lets the baby wear the cute bonnet for blessing day pictures.

Andrew is a wonderful part of our family!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

You've got a very cute family. I bet it's fun having brothers around to wrestle with.