HE IS A REAL SOLDIER NOW!
As many of you know, Nathan LOVES soldiers. He likes to remind us of that every day and is constantly talking about who is the general, what soldiers like to do and having battles. So, with much thanks to Opa and Oma, Nathan now has a uniform. He has worn it for the last 2 days and probably will again today. And he loves it! Daniel got the bear with the uniform and Nathan likes to show Daniel how big its boots are and his hat.
4 comments:
I love it!! How does it feel to know you live with a soldier...very safe no? Your boys are so cute and imaginative.
I love the soldier look, I'm glad he likes it, hope you can get if off sometime to wash it! the good thing is camo never looks dirty, the dirt blends in . What cute guys, Have fun.
Awesome soldier!
tooo cute.
Post a Comment