What cute boys!! Daniel is getting ready to be a movin' baby, he can wiggle pretty good on the floor. Nathan is beginning to realize that having a brother might be fun... We have internet again, yay! Life without internet is much too complicated! We are finally done with moving. I am very happy about that. We got the house looking great for Thanksgiving last week and had a fun time. I got to use my Burgenland dishes for a big meal for the first time, they are such pretty dishes. I am glad that Mom is building up my collection. Here is a picture of the table, didn't Scott do a good job setting it so nicely?


This is the kids table. They were sitting and done with their Thanksgiving feast in record time and off playing happily in the basement. The older cousins, i.e. Whitney and Kali set up school in the playroom. You'd think they would be tired of it! The little boys played along pretty well.
And this is Nathan and George in their mummy hats. (empty ice cream buckets) And his red suit and sword. Its pretty easy to keep Nathan happy.


This is the kids table. They were sitting and done with their Thanksgiving feast in record time and off playing happily in the basement. The older cousins, i.e. Whitney and Kali set up school in the playroom. You'd think they would be tired of it! The little boys played along pretty well.
And this is Nathan and George in their mummy hats. (empty ice cream buckets) And his red suit and sword. Its pretty easy to keep Nathan happy.Anyway, it is late, I need to get some sleep! I will have to post videos of Daniel and Nathan soon.
2 comments:
Your table looked great, I;m so gld the tablecloth got there in time, it looks so nice with the dishes, I should have got one like that for me too. That picture of the boys together is so cute, Daniel is sure grwoing fast!
Glad to hear you are all settled again. Moving is the pits isn't it. Do you like being in a big house? Your thanksgiving table did look very beautiful. That was nice that you could have it there for all Scott's family I bet they really enjoyed it.
Your boys are cute and really getting big. Are you ready for a crawling baby? They keep you one your toes.
Post a Comment