Saturday, December 6, 2008

Daniel's Bouncy Chair

I sound really cheesy in this clip, but Daniel was so excited and having fun, that I was trying to get video. He LOVES his bouncy chair, its where he sits while we have meals and I clean the kitchen, make dinner... His seat in the kitchen. Nathan usually ignores him unless Scott or I are playing or talking with Daniel.

Upcoming videos will feature Daniel and his scooting technique- it is so fun to watch! As far as Scott and I can remember, Nathan was crawling at about 6 months. Daniel will be 5 months old next week, I think he might keep up with his brother and be crawling in January.

1 comment:

Gimsbacher Runners said...

That video is so cute, I can't wait to see the scooting one to come, crawling already? time flies by too fast. Keep the video coming, we love them.