Saturday, September 20, 2008

To Nathan:

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY!! Nathan had a party at his Lehi park with some of his cousins.
Here is his train cake that Scott and I made! I am glad Nathan liked it.
The best part of the week was having Oma here to play with. Nathan loved having her here.
And the best part of his birthday? Sleeping in his new Thomas tent with Daddy. I actually pulled Scott out of the tent later in the night, it was a pretty funny site to see Scott legs pokin' out the door. This where the quote that "conductors don't need blankets" comes from.
We love our little boy and are so lucky to be his parents. It is so fun to spend my days with him. 3-year-olds have the best outlook on life.

3 comments:

Bentley +1 said...

Great family! Congrats on the new baby!

Kelli said...

upon looking at your blog I askedMckay what he would say to nathan, his responses:
i want to get a thomas bed sometimes
suprise
beeas beeas (his new fake word)
Please i eat your cake
I come visit you in salt lake city?

Brooke said...

It was a fun b-day!! Thanks guys and happy 3rd Nathan!