So, I remember when living at home in beautiful Germany, I whined and balked when mom tried to gather the family for a sunday evening walk. And what am I doing now?? Suggesting and going for walks with my wonderful husband and our boys. We even took our camera a few weeks ago and did some pictures. This one reminds me of one of me when I was little. If I was really computer-savvy I would scan the picture in, but I'm note, so just take my word for it, Nathan looks a lot like I did when I was little. :)
Eagle mountain is windy and it was a sunny day!
Nathan is learning how to peddle his tricycle all by himself, he looks so cute with his helmet on. Its a miracle he's not wearing his soldier boots and shorts, he would be happy if those were the only clothes he ever wore.
Daniel is a sweetheart. He is sleeping better and smiling and cooing at us. He doesn't look to happy in this picture though, he prefers the walks where the stroller keeps moving, unfortunately, Nathan stops frequently to look at bugs and pick up rocks.
Our little boy Nathan is growing up so fast! He went to the dr. this week and is growing well, up to 38 lbs. (90th percentile) and 37 inches tall (75th percentile). He is going to be our linebacker!
2 comments:
I miss those walks in Germany too! I am still trying to find someplace around here to go on walks but have not found it yet. Your boys look so cute. You look great too! Counting down the days until you guys come to visit!
Hey guys. Welcome to the neighborhood! We take walks almost every night out here. The weather has been perfect! Hope you guys are enjoying good old Eagle Mountain so far. :)
Post a Comment