It seems like it wasn't that long ago that I was bedresting before Andrew was born and catching up on blogs and photo albums and journals. And here I am doing it again with our next baby! I have 3 weeks to go, so I am trying to do some things to feel useful while I am laying around trying to keep contractions at bay!!
We had a fun time waiting til Christmas to find out the gender of this baby. When we got to Germany, dad did an ultrasound and then went to work knitting a scarf for us to open on Christmas morning. It was exciting- and we were happy to see a cute BLUE scarf! So now to find a name for a 4th little boy in our family.
So more post to be coming in the next few weeks updating on the boys, and our fun trip to Germany for Christmas!
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't imagine bedresting while having 3 little boys to take care of! You are amazing!!! I love that picture at the top too - your boys are adorable and full of energy, just like little boys should be! :)
How fun to have another boy! We're excited for you!
Liza, you guys make very handsome and sweet boys! It was so fun to see them all during the Christmas break. I miss you tons already. Hope you know we love you and are praying for safe and timely arrival of handsome Johnson boy number 4!
Post a Comment