Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Daniel!!

Daniel is now a busy, wonderful 3 year old!! We decorated his room with streamers and balloons, which he was excited about in the morning. Nathan picked out a toy knight and horse to give him, Daniel loved it. It was fun to see Nathan thinking about what to get his brother. That afternoon, Andrew went to G&G Johnsons, and we took the older boys to see "Cars 2." They loved it, I really loved the new short pixar before the movie- Toy Story Hawaii Vacation.

Here is the Mater cake he requested., Daniel said he had to be blue.

 Here is Daniel new bike. He is a little speedster chasing Nathan down the sidewalk.

We opened presents out in the back yard.


 The birthday hat. We got this at Disneyland last fall and are starting to have all the kids wear it on their birthday. We almost forgot, so he wore it right before bed for a few minutes.
Daniel got a package yesterday from Opa and Oma and Anne. He loved it. See the bear card- it was a big hit with all the boys. Andrew especially likes to roar at it. And he spoiled his dinner tonight with a kinder egg. It made him happy!

1 comment:

Katie Kennington said...

Way to go on the cake! It is adorable. You are so awesome with birthdays. I am trying to think of what to do for Leah's 2 year old birthday. I think she would love a car too...she is silly that way. Happy Birthday to Daniel! I wish I could hug all your cute boys, and you!