Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Wednesday is the day!
I went to my apt yesterday, and am only dilated to a 4- but I am scheduled to go in tomorrow morning for an induction! I am excited and I think it is going to work really well for us to have a plan. It certainly takes a lot of the worry from my mind. I think I can handle all these contractions (even if they aren't doing much) knowing that tomorrow is the day. Scott cleared his schedule and we got help lined up for the boys for the next few days, so we are really ready! Hopefully the next post will be the BIG announcement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Seems like Daniel was just born. Can't wait to hear about the new baby!
We'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Good luck!
Yay! I was hoping you'd have him yesterday, but at least you know the end is in sight! I hope everything goes well. I can't wait to see pictures. :)
Good luck! Cannot wait to see pictures of your third little angel. Prayers comin your way.
Post a Comment