Andrew Dennis Johnson arrived yesterday, Wednesday, April 21st in the early afternoon! He arrived at a healthy 8 lbs. 9 oz. and measured 20.5 in. long. Once the doctor broke her water Elizabeth only took about 75 minutes before she delivered our beautiful baby boy! Elizabeth did so well during the delivery and had her confidence restored in the epidural. She looks great and is doing about as well as can be expected! I'm sure we will update more later, but for now enjoy the pictures.








13 comments:
Congratulations! Cute baby!!!!
Congratulations on another cute little boy!
Congrats! What a cutie! :)
Congratulations, he is adorable!
love the pictures, keep on posting, the one with all 3 is so cute.
Awwww congratulations!! He's adorable! Cute name and I promise not to steal it :)
Congrats! What a cute family! I am excited for you guys!
Congratulations! What a beautiful family you have!
We can't wait to see him in person! Can you keep in little for a couple of more months?
Congrats! It will be fun to meet him. :)
What a great job Liza! I am so glad the delivery went so well. Give your tiny one a hug and kiss for me. Wish I could come give you a huge hug too.I love you guys tons. What a beautiful family of boys and a gorgeous mother!!!
congrats!!! Too bad your mom wasn't able to make it out in time, but glad everything went well. He's a cutie!! I bet the other boys just love him.
Hey he looks like a Johnson that is for sure. Very sweet. Can't wait to see him in person.
Post a Comment