We have had a good week, both the boys are getting over their colds. Hopefully they will be healthy for awhile. I don't know where we have been picking up all the germs, but they have both been sick a few times too many this winter. I am ready for warmer weather and a healthy family!
Nathan is as much a soldier/knight/pirate as ever. He has enjoyed church basketball season and going to the church during practices and games to play with the other kids. He always wears some sort of costume and takes a sword or light saber. Daniel went one week as well and came home with a bruised nose after big brother threw the light saber his way! Daniel fares pretty well in his tumbles with Nathan!

Nathan went to his cousin Easton's soldier birthday party yesterday. He loved being able to dress up and be a soldier!
Scott was having lunch the other day and Daniel really wanted to join him, even after having already eaten a big lunch! This kid could eat all day long; he is always pushing the chairs around in the kitchen to get to any food left out. He enjoyed playing with the valentine chocolates more than eating them; he took a bite of each one and liked taking them out of the box and then putting them back in.
Daniel is cute as ever. He is 20 months old almost, and learning new words everyday. He is very thoughtful and helpful. Yesterday he spilled water on the floor and he got a towel and was cleaning it up by himself! He has learned how to say "Bela" and likes to give the cat her treats. He loves following Nathan around and is especially excited when "daddy" gets home. One day he even set up a chair in the hall outside of Scott's office and was eating a snack and waiting for daddy.
Scott has been coaching the YM team in the ward and also playing on the Elder's Quorum team. I think he likes the coaching better! He does a news write-up after every week for the team. I think the boys like the attention and recognition.
I am counting down the weeks til baby boy Johnson arrives! Mom is flying in on April 21st with Erik, so anytime that week would be perfect! I will be 38 weeks then, so we'll see if we can have good timing! We haven't decided on his name yet. I feel pretty good most of the time, just starting to get to the big belly awkward stage! Actually, the other day my nephew was here playing with Nathan, and Nathan told him there was a baby in mommy's tummy.Tyson was pretty concerned and said, "well, you better go to the dentist and have him get it out." I told him a dentist only takes care of our teeth. Tyson said, "well go see the doctor then." Its cute what little kids think about life!
No comments:
Post a Comment