So next Friday I have my 20 week ultrasound! Yes, we are going to find out what we are having. I really can't decide what it feels like, it seems like with Daniel I thought it would be a girl because I felt soo sick with him. Now, this time I am breaking out like a 12 year old girl again! (I thought those days were gone...)
Nathan is convinced it is baby Martha still. He also thinks that Daniel should go back in my tummy after this baby comes out because he doesn't like Daniel playing with his toys. I told him it doesn't work that way- he didn't believe me. Oh well. And Daniel will point to his belly and say baby. He is learning all his body parts and since we have said 'baby' when pointing at my belly, he thinks its called baby!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! Let us know what you are having!!!
I'm thinking it's a girl. Can't wait to hear. Hope your enjoying the holidays.
I'm voting for a girl. No premonitions or special feelings--just trying to get some company for Abby.
Grandma J. in Greece
Post a Comment