Scott used his great video skills to make this video of our Halloween. Daniel was a monkey, Nathan was a knight, I was a witch and Scott was Indiana Jones. The boys did some trick or treating for a little while and then were happy to come home and eat candy. We had Tiff and Mel's families over after trick or treating and did the donut game! (A Jeffery Halloween party tradition). For the Jeffery party, Scott and I dressed up at Juno and Paulie Bleeker from the movie Juno.
Sunday Nathan was sick and stayed home from church. Then Monday he was still sick- we went to the dr. and we think he has swine flu. Yuck! He has not been feeling well, and doesn't have much of a voice. Given that I am pregnant, and Daniel is only 1, we are all taking the Tamiflu. So we should be decontaminated in a couple of days. Hopefully Scott won't get sick! I guess it was inevitable- it seems like it is everywhere, and getting the vaccine has been so hard.
As far as being pregnant, we are due May 4th. Nathan is convinced that baby Martha is in my tummy. We will find out around Christmas if it is! I didn't feel very good during our trip to Greece and Germany, but I survived(and finished the marathon). And now I am past the constant nausea, yeah! It is exciting to be expecting baby #3, a little overwhelming at times when it seems hard to handle just 2!
5 comments:
Hope you don't get sick and that Nathan is feeling better! Congrats on baby #3!
Your costumes are all so cute. I loved the Nathan movie of him slaying that leaf dragon. Good thing you have him around to protect you from those scary dragons!
I am glad you are over the nausea part. I am so excited for you and baby number 3. I am rooting for a girl for you.
You are in our prayers, hope you all feel better very soon.
Congratulations! Hope all goes well. Your baby may share a birthday with Henry; he was born May 5th. Yay for May babies!
Love the video, hope Scott keeps on making those cute videos of my cute boys! Hope you all get better -or stay better.
Congrats!! and hope the swine flu goes away real quick.
Post a Comment