I can't seem to figure out how to move pictures around in this post, so they are a little out of order! The first few are post hair cut. He held still really well and got a pretty good cut, I think!



He wiggled a bit while I was cutting in front, so it got a little crooked, but its kind of cute.

Here he is before church wearing his new shoes! He walks really well in them.
Now these next ones are his 1-year old pics we had done before his hair cut. He did such a good job smiling and holding still for the camera.
4 comments:
These pictures are so cute, I want to just hug him to me, do that forme and enjoy allyour adventures, this one is going to give you plenty! Love Mom
What a handsome young boy! You are sooo good with getting pictures done of your cute kids. I need to be better about doing that. Maybe it will be easier to do when I have two little ones that need pictures done..hehe. Wishing you were here. Love you tons. Any advice about baby number two Liza??
Wow, he's getting so old!! What a good-looking little guy!
He is co cute and getting so big. i can't believe he is walking. Your boys have very different looks from each other. They are both so cute and lots of fun from all the things you say. enjoy them.
Post a Comment