So, we moved! Again. But it is an upgrade. We are living in Scott's parent's house now (in South Jordan) while they are in Greece for the next 1 1/2 years. We are getting to be pro movers, and Scott's muscles are getting pretty well-defined with all the moves he has helped with, including our own. We learned how important it is to label boxes really well.Anyway, I am finally getting our Halloween pictures posted. We had a fun Halloween night trick-or-treating with the Johnsons and then had a fun sleepover with the Barneys.
Here is our big cowboy baby! He was a cowboy for the Jeffery party and then a pumpkin on Halloween night. He had his 4-month birthday this week and now weighs in at 18.3 lbs (97th percentile), 26.6 inches (90th percentile)!!! No wonder my arms get sore if I carry him around very long! The Dr. suggests that he can start solids anytime now, but I am not sure if I am ready for him to grow up! I guess that now the recommendations are to start solids between 4-6 months, that seems so early 'cause Nathan didn't start solids til he was 7 months! The 'experts' change their minds every few years it seems. :)
Nathan was a giraffe, isn't he cute?? But really, he wanted to be a soldier. His cousin had the commando costume that Nathan wanted to wear as soon as Tyson took it off! He is on a soldier kick lately; he would wear his army clothes and snow boots every day if he could.
And lastly, here is my handsome rodeo clown! The whole ensemble was impressive! I think that the painted face scared Daniel though.
1 comment:
What cute clowns and all- Nathan looks quite pleased in the soldier outfit. Daniel is getting so big- guess you are gettingyour exercise packing him around.
Post a Comment