Friday, August 22, 2008

Life with Nathan

When we unpacked our fridge magnets, we found our little white board that we have been writing our quotes from Nathan on. These are from last spring, enjoy!!

"I want that sandwhich and you're my best friend."

Scott: "Are you hiding?"
Nathan: "....yes."

"That's a cloud hose to put out the fire."

As Nathan was opening Scott's cell phone he said, " Those are the numbers of the day!"

"Oh, that was too loud for me daddy," after Scott sneezed.

To Scott, "you have whiskers on."

"I don't take big bites, I'm little. I take little bites."

Nathan: "You're old."
Scott: "And what are you?"
Nathan: "I'm Nathan."
Scott: "But I'm a good-looking old man?"
Nathan: "no."

"I don't need a bath. Don't worry about me."

2 comments:

Gimsbacher Runners said...

We love the Nathan quotes, I think Anne used that same line about the bath today- she is still resistant the idea of a shower too often! Middle school starts tomorrow, maybe things will change.

Gimsbacher Runners said...

that is totally not true, I was just kidding Anne a bit. She is well washed and beautiful! The new school clothes look great.