Love, Liz and Nathan
May 25, 2008: Graduation Day
I know that it has been a few months since your graduation, but what better time to congratulate you on all your accomplishments than now as we can look back a bit and appreciate your hard work as you start your new job. I am amazed at how well you did in all the classes you had, especially when I realize how much time you
sacrificed to be home for me while I was sleeping after work and to be such a great dad for Nathan. I know that he loves you immensely. He always talks about his Dad, although he is a little confused that now you go to work and not to school! Here are some pictures from graduation. Scott has a great friend Jillian that helped him study for several of his classes, which I am sure contributed to how well he did. Simon, also another great friend of ours, who is now home in Taiwan. Nathan liked seeing Simon and talking about how he hurt his finger!
Graduation was really fun to go to; all of the graduates parade into Schoelkopf Stadium wearing the full regalia of graduates. The weather was beautiful that day- sunny and warm. Scott even had a nice cap tan at the end of the day! It was so nice to have Scott's parents with us that day too. We are all so proud of Scott!!
sacrificed to be home for me while I was sleeping after work and to be such a great dad for Nathan. I know that he loves you immensely. He always talks about his Dad, although he is a little confused that now you go to work and not to school! Here are some pictures from graduation. Scott has a great friend Jillian that helped him study for several of his classes, which I am sure contributed to how well he did. Simon, also another great friend of ours, who is now home in Taiwan. Nathan liked seeing Simon and talking about how he hurt his finger!
Graduation was really fun to go to; all of the graduates parade into Schoelkopf Stadium wearing the full regalia of graduates. The weather was beautiful that day- sunny and warm. Scott even had a nice cap tan at the end of the day! It was so nice to have Scott's parents with us that day too. We are all so proud of Scott!!

No comments:
Post a Comment