Thanks to all those who voted on our poll ... turns out the majority was incorrect in thinking that Nathan would have a little sister ... we went up to Syracuse yesterday and had an ultrasound done and we discovered that we are having another boy! We are really excited and Nathan seems excited too and says he will share his cars and trains with him (which is great, since he doesn't always like to share)! We had a girl's name picked out, so of course, we are having a boy, so now we've got some work to do to pick out a boy's name. It is all very exciting! Now that we know, it just seems right that we are having a boy and Nathan will have a little brother.Saturday, March 1, 2008
It's a Little Brother for Nathan!!!
Thanks to all those who voted on our poll ... turns out the majority was incorrect in thinking that Nathan would have a little sister ... we went up to Syracuse yesterday and had an ultrasound done and we discovered that we are having another boy! We are really excited and Nathan seems excited too and says he will share his cars and trains with him (which is great, since he doesn't always like to share)! We had a girl's name picked out, so of course, we are having a boy, so now we've got some work to do to pick out a boy's name. It is all very exciting! Now that we know, it just seems right that we are having a boy and Nathan will have a little brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
YAY! congratulations youguys! Boys are great.
Congrats! You are pros at raising boys.
Congratulations on the baby brother. As for names, Scott made a great suggestion, and kelli didn't like it so you can have tomater for yourselves. Other great names are percy, james, salty, cranky, harold or my favorite, skarlooey. We wish you the best in this new quest.
congratulations! That'll be so fun for him to have a little brother.
Yay! Exciting! I bet it will be fun to have two boys close together like that...they can be good friends! :) I find out what I am having in just under a week...I can't wait!
I just realized that I must have been logged into Jeff's account when I left that comment! Sorry, it was from Michelle!
Yay for another boy! He's going to be just as cute as Nathan!!!
Post a Comment