So maybe I was just tired, but when Scott said that was what he wanted to do today, that just struck me as funny- 'cause its only a big step in his career!!
Scott Good Luck with the job search. Hope it goes well. And Liek Nathan said. Get a job. He says the funniest things. Thanks for posting them. I sure enjoy reading them. It brings a smile to my day.
We have been married for 7 years (wow!)and have THREE beautiful boys. Nathan who is 5 years old; Daniel our busy 2 year old, and Andrew, who is the sweetest little guy ever, is almost 6 months old. We live in West Jordan, Utah. We keep busy playing with the boys and fixing and maintaining our wonderful house!
2 comments:
Scott Good Luck with the job search. Hope it goes well. And Liek Nathan said. Get a job. He says the funniest things. Thanks for posting them. I sure enjoy reading them. It brings a smile to my day.
Hehehe. That is pretty funny. I could just hear him saying it so matter-of-factly. :)
Post a Comment