We can't believe February is nearly over! Although we are certainly ready for some warmer weather with recent temps in the
single digits some days and a good snow storm on Tuesday night. Nathan has insisted on going outside to play in the snow everyday since the storm and has enjoyed sledding and making snowmen.
single digits some days and a good snow storm on Tuesday night. Nathan has insisted on going outside to play in the snow everyday since the storm and has enjoyed sledding and making snowmen.Earlier this month during the week of Valentine's Day we all enjoyed decorating (Nathan would say more like eating) a 'House of Love' gingerbread house. I think the ratio was 3:1 for Nathan (i.e. three pieces in the mouth to every one on the house). We love the way he likes to help us make things - especially edible ones!
The Saturday before Valentine's Day, the Yosts watched Nathan and Elizabeth and I enjoyed a wonderful dining experience at ZaZa's in Ithaca. ZaZa's is an Italian restaurant in downtown Ithaca and we loved the peaceful atmosphere, the warm, fresh bread and the gnocchi prepared just right.
The Saturday before Valentine's Day, the Yosts watched Nathan and Elizabeth and I enjoyed a wonderful dining experience at ZaZa's in Ithaca. ZaZa's is an Italian restaurant in downtown Ithaca and we loved the peaceful atmosphere, the warm, fresh bread and the gnocchi prepared just right.Besides keeping us on our toes, Nathan likes to bite his toes (nails). I took a shot of him in action and I must admit his flexibility is env
iable. Last Saturday we had a fun family outing to the Cornell basketball game. The Big Red came through with a big win over Brown at Newman Arena. The win kept Cornell undefeated in the Ivy League. Newman Arena seats about 4,500 people, so I was a little skeptical at first (being more accustomed to the 22,000 seat Marriot Center in Provo), but the crowd was rockin' and it made for a great atmosphere. Go Big Red!
iable. Last Saturday we had a fun family outing to the Cornell basketball game. The Big Red came through with a big win over Brown at Newman Arena. The win kept Cornell undefeated in the Ivy League. Newman Arena seats about 4,500 people, so I was a little skeptical at first (being more accustomed to the 22,000 seat Marriot Center in Provo), but the crowd was rockin' and it made for a great atmosphere. Go Big Red!Speaking of basketball, we recently got Nathan a little nerf basketball hoop and he enjoys putting the ball through the hoop. I had to put the Cougar fight song on while Nathan was playing and he loved marching around with the music and making a few baskets ... anyway, check out the video below that transitions from the Marriot Center in Provo to our pseudo-Marriot Center in Groton:
4 comments:
What a fun family picture and the house of love looks very tasty. Hope you get some sunshine soon.
Brooke
Now that you have the marriot center of the east set up, I want my son to get weekly practices. We will be by each thursday so he can learn the fight song, learn how to shoot, and , maybe this is asking too much, learn how to pass (aka share) the ball.
Go Cougars!!
The next generation of Cornell Stormin' Mormons is in good hands...
Nathan has got it,he really has all the moves, what a cute video
Post a Comment