So I was having fun looking at blogs this afternoon while Scott was hometeaching and Nathan was napping (this a such a special treat to not need to sleep w/ Nathan in the afternoon!), and decided that I wanted to put some sort of posting up about my wonderful family and life. I haven't really taken a chance to do more w/ our blog, so here I go!
I must admit it has been hard couple of months w/ the pregnancy blahs, but hearing the heartbeat last week makes it so worth it! I am thinking that it will be a girl this time, just because I feel so much more sick this time around. But who knows, we thought Nathan was going to be a girl!
Nathan, w/ prompting, will say, "Hi baby!" to my tummy and then say, "I am your big brother!" It is amazing that he really believes there is a baby in there, 'cause it's not too obvious yet. Scott has done a great job accomodating my frequent snacking and my not being able to decide what to eat at any time of the day. Between working thru the night and being up during the day, I feel like I am constantly eating something, I am amazed I have gained more weight yet, but we'll see. I think I might have to have Scott take a picture of the expanding abdomen every month so we can see the progress! My co-workers have been great to help me thru the nights by keeping me away from the smelly patients and there are always snacks available!
Scott is one week into his last semester (yeah!) and seems to have things all figured out. He has his classes all picked out and is working hard on his professional project. He is also planning on playing intramural basketball w/ the branch, so news of the team's successes will be forthcoming. He did well thru the football season and only came home w/ a sore knee. I guess it wll be a reminder of his good-ole Cornell football days. :) I am proud of his hard work and how he manages to still have time to help so much around the house and play with Nathan. Nathan loves to hide and scare his daddy, and then they run around the "loop" in our front room and dining room. As the weeks go by, I realize how blessed our family is because I know we couldn't have made it without help along the way.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Liza, check this out:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4849246880180142446&q=pregnant+pictures&total=855&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3
A guy took a picture of his wife every day for 9 months from his webcam. You could do something like that!
Thanks for the updates. We'll be waiting on weekly pearls of wisdom from the Cornell Johnsons.
"Hi Baby!" That is soo cute!
I love your updates, that is so cute that Nathan is talking to the baby now, so much for sibling rivalry. I better get an update to our blog soon, we are not too prolific!
So, first of all, congrats on the upcoming baby! I haven't talked to you in a while, so I hope you have been feeling well and had a fabulous vacation! I'm also glad I found your blog...:)
Post a Comment